6 thoughts on “Rubrics

1. Hey, my name is Arionna. Please just call me Rose. I love literature! After I graduate I am going to Georgia state university. While I’m in school I will strive to become a model. Preferably for vogue magazine. I’m very nice but I don’t like sharing. So don’t ask me for my food. Thanks. C^s 🙂 🙂

2. Hello to whoever is reading this 😊 , my name is Milan and I am 16 years old . I was born April 5 , 1999 . I’m currently in the 11th grade and I just hope that between now and senior year nothing but good and positive things come my way . After I graduate I would like to attend Georgia State University or Georgia Southern and become a RN which is a registered nurse for those who don’t know . That’s just a little bit about myself. Thank you 😊❤️

3. hi my name is Danaysia. I love animals so I want to be a veterinarian. my favorite color is pink and I love popcorn. I’m very goofy and I like to sleep.

4. Hi my name is eren. I love family, money, and rapping.My.Favorite color is blue and purple.I Love hot wings and burgers.Im very friendly and cool. This is me you digg😂😂.